Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 12.00 - 17.00
Industrial Innovation Seminar
Hotel-Restaurant Lasaretti, Kasarmintie 13, Oulu, Finland
Radical Perspectives to Your Innovation Management.
Everyone knows that companies thrive on Innovation. Innovation Management discipline describes how to do this in practice and stay ahead in a fierce competition. New perspectives and a multidisciplinary approach to management are needed in order to prevent false imitation of the others. What if we would approach Innovation as a sport event? How to benefit from social media- type of solutions in innovation? What if Business Models would be painted like art works on a canvas?
In this seminar VTT and the University of Oulu collaboratively present new perspectives to innovation:
- How to develop Business Model Innovations?
- How to integrate customers and partners to Innovation?
- How to manage software innovations and requirements engineering in a very large scale?
- How to utilize web based tools for Innovation?
- What are the hot innovation management research topics in Silicon Valley?
- How to motivate innovators to be super-creative?
- How to utilize continuous innovation competition in your company?
- How to measure innovation capability of your teams?
This seminar is based on works of ITEI-Information Technologies supporting the Execution of Innovation Projects” –project, which belongs to EUREKA ITEA2 (Information Technology for European Advancement 2) cluster. The project has 26 partners from Finland, Spain and Belgium.
Please register before September 1, 2010 via internet: