June 10 - 13, 2013
26th IAPRI Symposium on Packaging 2013
Dipoli Congress Centre, Espoo, Finland
VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland is honoured to host the 26th IAPRI Symposium on Packaging on Otaniemi campus – ranked as one of the most innovative European regions – next to beautiful Baltic Sea in Espoo, Finland.
Please find all information from web http://www.vtt.fi/sites/iapri2013/?lang=en.
The symposium will be arranged under the banner of “Towards safe and sustainable solutions”. The programme will consist of keynote lectures, submitted papers, as well as poster presentations. In line with the previous IAPRI events, the presentations will give a overview of the recent progress in following areas:
- Renewable Packaging Materials
- Sustainability and Safety
- Packaging of Different Goods
- Active and Intelligent Packaging
- Packaging Design and Innovations
- Distribution Packaging
- Packaging Testing and Standards
- Packaging Machinery and Systems
- Packaging Legislation and Education
- Packaging and Printing
Looking forward meeting You in Finland – the best place to live in!
+358 20 722 7529