20.11.2012, klo 9.00 - 17.00
Sensing Opportunities for Diagnostics in Healthcare and Wellbeing
Otaniemi, Tietotie 3, Espoo
This combined workshop and seminar brings together leading experts from
industry and research to identify new opportunities created by microsensing
technologies for bioanalytics and medical diagnostics.
The combination of presentations and discussions illustrate the state of the art, future needs and directions for both research and business. Market needs and value-chain building are the key drivers for the event.
- Francois Berger, Director and Neurosurgeon, Clinatec CEA-Leti, Grenoble:
“From the Lab to Clinical Use”.
- Gerald Urban, Professor and Entrepreneur, IMTEK-Sensors, Institute for Microsystem Technology, University of Freiburg, Germany: “Bioanalytical and biomedical microsensors”.
Register Here! Early registration fee until 6.11.2012 is 140 € (incl. VAT 23 %). It includes the program, lunch and Networking Buffet.
Program outline 9:00 - 17:00:
- Workshop before the noon: building new joint R&D initiatives
- Seminar in the afternoon: interactive talks and discussions on the needs, applications and technologies
- Business Square for the whole day on the 1st floor: company activities and product exhibition
Networking Buffet 17:00 - 19:00
We look forward to seeing you in Micronova on November 20!
Director, Aalto Nanofab
Puh. +358 50 341 4766