2. - 3.10.2012, 10 am - 15 pm
VTT’s process chemistry pilots open house
Biologinkuja 7, Espoo, Pilothalli
VTT offers trial services for industry from laboratories to pilot scale. Process chemistry pilots are equipped according to the needs of food-, chemical- and process industry.
VTT organizes Customer days, when you can get acquainted with our pilot facilities, equipment and personnel. There will be trial and device demonstrations and possibility to test own materials. In addition, the device suppliers are available for giving detailed information about the process equipment.
Introduction klo 11.00 ja 13.00 (2.-3.10.)
From idea to new product, Mika Härkönen, Principal Scientist, VTT
VTT's test facilities, Pertti Tiitola, Senior Specialist, VTT
Following equipment suppliers are present:
- Stell Oy/ Martin Holmström, JP-Proces / Ken Paludan - Mixers
- Teknopump Oy/ Tuhkunen - Pumping systems
- Lödige / Laintoengineering Oy / Jouko Lainto/ Franz Brinkmann – Reactors, mixers
- Gea Finland / Janne Koistinen - Separators ja decanters
It is possible to reserve testrun for your own materials. If you are intrested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Obs. We have limited space of time, so act quickly.
Principal Scientist puh. 020 722 2942
Senior Specialist puh. 020 722 2940
+358 20 722 2942