Eliminating design errors with human-centric design
Challenge: Improving production flexibility, product quality and shortening time to market while keeping costs under control is a significant challenge for companies.
Solution: VTT’s virtual engineering laboratory offers top-level facilities for the design of work tasks, cabin layout, field of view and positioning of equipment – allowing also participation of key persons of the company and incorporating relevant expertise before building prototypes. VTT can also help the customer to design similar environment and build customised applications.
- Cost savings by eliminating design errors in early phase
- Increased system usability, safety, ergonomics and product quality
- Appealing end-user experience
- Enhanced brand by utilising state-of-the-art facility videos in marketing
- Metso Oyj
- Cargotec Oyj
- Sandvik Mining and Construction
- Konecranes Oyj
+358 20 722 3769