26th IAPRI Symposium on Packaging 2013
VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland is honoured to host the 26th IAPRI Symposium on Packaging June 10-13 2013 on Otaniemi campus – ranked as one of the most innovative European regions – next to beautiful Baltic Sea in Espoo, Finland.
The symposium will be arranged under the banner of “Towards safe and
sustainable solutions”. The programme will consist of keynote lectures,
submitted papers, as well as poster presentations. In line with the previous
IAPRI events, the presentations will give a overview of the recent progress in
- Renewable Packaging Materials
- Sustainability and Safety
- Packaging of Different Goods
- Active and Intelligent Packaging
- Packaging Design and Innovation
- Distribution Packaging
- Consumer Perception
- Packaging Testing and Standards
- Packaging Machinery and Systems
- Packaging Legislation and Education
- Packaging and Printing
Looking forward meeting You in Finland – the best place to live in!
NEW! " Registration has been extended to 6 June"
+358 20 722 7529