Boosting productivity through Industrial Internet
Through Industrial Internet technologies, smart factories can simulate and optimise production before manufacturing even begins. They can also vastly improve asset management as well as diagnostics and prognostics, which leads to efficient real-time process tuning and learning.
With VTT's insight, you can quickly identify the best ways of improving your processes. We combine expertise in novel sensing technologies, connectivity solutions, data analytics and cyber security to improve efficiency of your industrial applications and process environments. We make Industrial Internet reality!
We are delighted to invite you to visit our booth H16 at HANNOVER MESSE 2018 in Hannover, Germany
At the exhibition we are presenting:
- Cybersecurity for industrial IoT
- Demo for secure, usable and privacy-friendly authentication with the help of wearables and VR/AR based authentication
- Wireless monitoring and sensor solutions for industry
- Demo for indoor wireless positioning based on UWB (ultra wideband) technology for accurate people or object tracking
- VTT FlexNode platform of wireless sensors enabling new wearable applications that are thin, lightweight, conformal and stretchable
- VTT StretchNode - Stretchable temperature and humidity sensor platform with wireless communication and flexible battery
- 5G for manufacturing and industrial automation
- 5G Test Network to test your 5G / IoT technology and devices as well as applications and services
- Technology for traceability and quality assurance of manual assembly work
- Smart Machines and Manufacturing Competence Centre (SMACC) offering unique services for SME`s in the field of machinery and manufacturing
Come and see our latest demonstrators in action, and discuss how we could help your business to take advantage of our groundbreaking technologies!
To book a private meeting with us during HANNOVER MESSE, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more and register
Looking forward to meeting you at HANNOVER MESSE!