HIMSS and Health 2.0 bring the most influential digital health conference to Finland.
The conference bring together the entire health ecosystem: from hospital C-level decision makers to clinicians, nurses, life science, innovators and much more.
The five overarching topics for the conference are:
- Integrating health & social care
- Enabling the shift from acute to community-based care
- Promoting a secure, ethical and actionable flow of data
- What can AI deliver today & what are we really ready for?
- Opportunities and challenges of opening innovation
We are delighted to invite you to visit our stand 6e51 at the Finnish Pavilion!
VTT will have a stand at the conference where our experts will be showcasing our latest technologies and innovations in the health sector.
On 13 June at 14:30-14:45 Jaakko Lähteenmäki, Principal Scientist from VTT will give a presentation at the Finnish Pavillion stage about the Premed project and a practical example of secondary use of data.
For more information, see the HIMMS website: