The Finnish Government and the Global Coalition on Aging will convene the first-ever High-Level Forum on the Silver Economy for government and business leaders in Helsinki, Finland. The Forum is part of the official program of the Finland's Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
VTT will have a stand at the conference as well as experts showcasing the latest technologies and innovations within the health sector.
The Forum Will:
- Catalyse new thinking on opportunities of longevity and ageing worldwide
- Move forward the global conversation about ageing to align and become synonymous with sustainable economic growth and progress
- Showcase digital, biopharmaceutical, technological, business and policy models, derived from and for the Silver Economy
- Bring together policy makers and businesses active in the Silver Economy to develop new approaches and policies to respond to the on-going demographic change
- Stimulate new thinking on the impact of finance, technology, elder caregiving, and medicine on healthy and active ageing
- Help map business strategies to create value for established companies and entrepreneurial ventures through the prism of the ageing lens
For more information, see the Silver Economy Forum website: