VTT is participating in the EU-funded security-related project known as iNTeg-Risk.
The aim of iNTeg-Risk is to improve the management of Emerging Risks related to new materials and technologies in order to reduce the time to-market for EU lead market technologies and promote safety, security, environmental friendliness and social responsibility as a trademark of the advanced EU technologies.
VTT’s activities at the moment include:
- Definition of the iNTeg-Risk paradigm for dealing with emerging risks due to new technologies – contact:
- Emerging risks related to advanced storage technologies for hazardous materials (including H2) - contact:
- Challenges to safety posed by outsourcing of critical tasks – in oil, gas, petrochemical and construction industries – contact
- Development of models and methods for process developers and engineers and for plant operators and maintenance staff – contact:
- Development of models and methods for decision makers – contact:
- UML of Emerging Risks - general principles (Emerging Risk Management) and IT aspects – contact: