This project has received funding from the EMPIR programme co-financed by the Participating States and from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme
- S. Briaudeau, "Photonic and Optomechanical Sensors for Nanoscaled and Quantum Thermometry: The EU Project PhotOQuanT", 2018 Conference on Precision Electromagnetic Measurements (CPEM 2018), 8–13 July 2018, Paris, France, DOI:
- Stefanie Kroker, "Modeling Aspects for optical bulk and metasurfacesin high-precision metrology", 12th Annual Meeting Photonic Devices, 14–15 February, 2019, Berlin, Germany, (invited talk),
- L. Weituschat, D. Ramos, M. J. Martín, D. Campo, P. A. Postigo, "Design of optomechanical resonators for micro-scaled quantum thermomethers based in diamonds", The European Quantum Technologies Conference (EQTC) 2019, 18–22 February, 2019, Grenoble, France, Book of Abstract for Posters, p. 146.
- S. Kroker et al., "Nanostructures for optical low-noise components", DPG Spring Meeting SAMOP2019, 10–15 March, 2019, Abstract.
- S. Briaudeau, "EURAMET project: Photonic and optomechanical sensors for nanoscaled and quantum thermometry", International Symposium on Temperature and Thermal Measurements in Industry and Science, TEMPMEKO & TEMPBEIJING 2019, 10–14 June, 2019, Chengdu, China,
- P. A. Postigo, L. M. Weituschat, M. J. Martin, D. del Campo, "Design of optimised nanophotonic resonators for micro-scaled thermometers based in diamond", International Symposium on Temperature and Thermal Measurements in Industry and Science, TEMPMEKO & TEMPBEIJING 2019, 10–14 June, 2019, Chengdu, China,
- S. Kroker, "High-index coating materials and their impact on the limits of high precision experiments", The 41st PIERS 2019, 17–20 June, 2019,
- J. Dickmann et al., "Fundamental Design Principles for Reflective Membranes in Thermal Noise Limited Cavities", 2019 Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics Europe & European Quantum Electronics Conference (CLEO/Europe-EQEC), 23–27 June 2019, Munich, Germany,
- F. Loubar, O. Kozlova, R. Braive, T. Briant and S. Briaudeau, "Optomechanical sensors for nanoscaled and quantum thermometry", Vienna Summer School on Complex Quantum Systems 2019,
16–20 September, 2019,
- F. Loubar, O. Kozlova, R. Braive, T. Briant and S. Briaudeau, "Optomechanical sensors for nanoscaled and quantum thermometry", 4rd Annual Meeting of the GdR MecaQ, 3–4 October, 2019,
- A. Cupertino, P. G. Steeneken and R. Norte, "Enhancement of mechanical quality factor of Si3N4 micromechanical resonators for precision sensing", iMNC 2019, 10–11 December, 2019,