Procu-Inno is a research and development project which focuses on public
procurement of innovation in Finland.
Procu-Inno project started in 2011 and runs until the end of December 2013
Project is coordinated by VTT, partners are City of Helsinki, City of Pori and
Finnish Transport Agency. Funding is provided by Tekes.
Key research questions are:
• Make an analysis of selection of Finnish procurement projects
• Cooperate with leading international institutes and experts
• Bring the leading edge international knowledge and expertise to support
• Organising a Partnering Forum for public procurement of innovation
• Create a Finnish research network
• Support pre-commercial public procurement approaches and applications in