EVENTS ORGANIZED BY REMAN PATH PROJECT
Stay tuned! The first round of Industrial workshops will be held in Finland, UK, Netherlands, Germany and France in autumn 2018 and in the beginning of 2019. The second round of workshops will be organised in the autumn 2019.
- 'Business view on remanufacturing' webinar by VTT on the 29th September 2018. Presentations by Mona Arnold, Saija Vatanen and Anna Aminoff, VTT. The webinar was held in Finnish. See the webinar record here.
on uudelleenvalmistus?' remanufacturing workshop (What
is remanufacturing?) on the 9th October 2018 in
Tampere, Finland. Presentation on remanufacturing by Mona Arnold and Saija
Vatanen, VTT, and on circular and remanufacturing business models by Maria
Antikainen, VTT. Guest talk by Erik Haara, SEW-EURODRIVE Oy. Detailed programme
workshop by TU Delft on October 30th 2018 as an addition to Circularity in the Built Environment meeting. Presentations by David Peck
and Tanya Tsui, TU Delft, on the benefits of
Delft organised a webinar on the 19th November 2018 as a part of DIF, the
Disruptive Innovation Festival, the
largest online festival in the world, organised by the Ellen MacArthur
Foundation. The webinar can be watched on Youtube.
workshop 'What is remanufacturing?' by VTT, organised in
Seinäjoki, Finland, on the 22nd November 2018. The workshop included presentations by
VTTers, Mona Arnold and Maria Antikainen, on remanufacturing and on business
models, and a workshop session.
workshop: Ideas for remanufacturing from the entrepreneur's point of view'
workshop by Wuppertal Institut on the 1st December 2018 in Berlin. The workshop included presentations by Henning Wilts and Carina
Koop, Wuppertal Institut, and exercises.
- 'Remanufacturing: A possible route toward circular economy' workshop organised by Grenoble INP on the 12th December 2018 in Grenoble, France. A whole day seminar with two workshop sessions. Presentations by Dr Guillaume Mandil, and Prof. Peggy Zwolinski, Grenoble INP. Guest presentations were given by two SMEs, Aqua Assainissement and MTB, and also by ADEME project.
- TU Delft organised its second Reman Path workshop on the 22nd January 2019 in the Faculty of Architecture. Learn more about the workshop here!
- 'Remanufacturing - A promising path to the circular economy' workshop was organised in Wuppertal on the 24th January 2019. The workshop included presentations of the project and remanufacturing, a guest lecture by Struck Turbotechnik, and workshopping and working on the ReUK learning material.
- The workshop organised by Coventry University was run on the 28th January 2019 at the site of RDM Automotive. It was aimed at SMEs working in the automotive sector, and involved presentations by RDM Automotive and Oakdene Hollins along with company case studies from companies that have been involved in remanufacturing for over 40 years.
- Guest talk on 'Circular Economy - an introduction' by David Peck, TU Delft, at Grenoble INP on the 6th June in the framework of a project 'CIRCULAR: Designing circular industrial systems for the Industry of the Future'.
- 'Resigning Innovation - Transformational challenges for organizations and society' conference at Politecnico di Milano on the 2nd-4th July 2018: presentation of the paper 'Design for sharing - PSS approaches and consumer acceptance of bike sharing systems' (Alessio Franconi, Laura Badalucco and David Peck), and David Peck as the track chair of 'Circular economy put into practice: opportunities and challenges for innovative industrial paradigms'.
and remanufacturing business models' presentation by Anna Aminoff, VTT, at
Aalto University Executive Education on the 6th September 2018.
- 50 fellows from the Federal Chancellor Fellowship Programme visited the Wuppertal Institute on the 9th April 2019 on their 2-week study tour that started from Hamburg, Germany, and ended in Brussels, Belgium. The topics of circular economy and digitalisation as well as the Reman Path project were presented by Wuppertal Institute experts Dr.-Ing. Stephan Ramesohl and research fellow Carina Koop. Following the lectures the fellows could test and discuss the Reman Path learning material.