- 12.4.2018 was the first Global Remanufacturing Day. As part of it, European Remanufacturing Council issued a briefing note on the priorities for remanufacturing as viewed by its members.
EVENTS ORGANIZED BY REMAN PATH PROJECT
- 'Uudelleenvalmistuksen liiketoimintanäkökulma' webinar (Business view on remanufacturing) by VTT on September 29th 10.30-11.30. The webinar was held in Finnish. See the webinar record here.
- Upcoming! Industrial workshops will be held in Finland, UK, Netherlands, Germany and France in autumn 2018. Stay tuned!
- 'Mitä on uudelleenvalmistus?' remanufacturing workshop on October 9th 2018 9.30-12.30 in Kampusareena, Tampere, Finland. The event will be held in Finnish. You can find more information here. The registration link will be added soon - welcome!
EVENTS PARTICIPATED BY REMAN PATH PROJECT
- Circular Materials Conference, Gothenburg, March 2018