Prospective authors are invited to send an abstract to the symposium secretariat. The contributions must be original and should not have been published previously. Authors of accepted abstracts will be asked to provide a full paper. After review of the full papers, accepted contributions will be presented during the symposium and will be published in the proceedings.
All abstracts, papers and presentations shall be in English. The abstract is a one or two page text to be submitted in pdf or Word format describing clearly the main contents of the paper.
Paperformat_SMP17_WrittenDiscussion.doc - updated June 22, 2017 (If asking password in IE press "Cancel")
- Template in LaTeX -format
Delivery of final paper is shifted to February 27th.
- Abstract submission: Oct. 28th, 2016
- Acceptance of abstracts: Dec. 19th, 2016
- Delivery of final paper: Feb. 27th, 2017
- Acceptance of final paper: Apr. 24th, 2017